Ruff and Tumble - Classic Dog Drying Coat
Designed in Norfolk, UK, these unique and stylish coats are made from highly durable, double thickness, natural cotton towelling.
The inside layer wicks moisture from the dog's coat and the body heat pushes the moisture through to the outer layer of towelling. This prevents the dog from sitting in a cold damp coat helping to prevent arthritis.
Soft and absorbent, these designs ensure maximum wicking, warmth and comfort without restricting movement.
- Super wide belly strap to cover the underside
- Extra-long fit for maximum coverage
- An extra-long adjustable neck for drying soggy ears
- Simple to put on - Velcro maximises comfort
- Trimmed with a smart, durable webbing tape to prevent fraying
- Machine washable – 30 degrees cool wash and gentle tumble dry. Fasten Velcro before washing or when not in use. Wash before use to prevent any possible colour transference.